Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a powerful accounting tool that helps SME’s manage their finances, with significant growth in popularity in recent years the demand for a POS or EPOS system to directly integrate into BC is integral for many business.
Yes, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can integrate directly into our EPOS or POS solution.
On top of the amazing functionality already included with Dynamics integrating directly with KCPOS will allow you to manage multiple locations, take control of stock and link to your ecommerce store. We’ve outlined some of the amazing additional functionality you can take advantage of when linking KCPOS and Dynamics 365 Business Central below:
Simple Ecommerce Management
– Share key data such as stock levels, pricing and product details directly from Business Central to your till system and ecommerce site. You can simply update or change any product/stock details in Business Central and the changes are pushed live directly to your ecommerce and bricks & mortar stores, keeping all data accurate and up-to-date.
Connect Your Finances
– Accounting and finance management sits at the core of Dynamics underpinning every other aspect of the platform. Crucial business functions like cost accounting come as standard and will help you understand the costs of your running your business. Plus, manage multiple companies, perform intercompany transactions and consolidate at the GL account level across all companies or branches.
Never Run Out Of Stock
– Intelligent stock forecasting means you take control of your stock levels and have complete visibility over your stockroom or warehouse. With built-in intelligence that predicts in real-time what to replenish and when, so you only receive what you need – helping you to save time and money.
Powerful Order Processing
– Microsoft’s powerful integration capabilities, you can receive an order from a customer via email and without leaving Outlook, action things like sales quotes, sales invoices and sales orders. All of you key day that is driven by Business Central is fed directly into KCPOS in real time so you always have accurate data.
Manage Customer Relationships
– With an integrated CRM from Dynamics you can unify your EPOS data and customer data so you have one clear hub of information relating to your customers. Set up specialist pricing and pull cost prices through to your tills to offer trade and retail customers the best price.
KCPOS expands the functionality that Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers retailers and wholesalers looking to link their EPOS, stock and accounts software. With over 15 years experience in developing EPOS and stock control solutions, KCPOS also has AAT accredited experts in house that have been supporting and implementing accounts software for businesses across the UK. If you’d like to find out more about KCPOS 365, check out our dedicated page here or speak to us today.